At Level 5 Painting, the health and safety of our customers and staff is our top priority. We are following recommendations from Health Canada and Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry to ensure we are operating in a safe manner. We are committed to following safety protocols in the following areas.
All of our estimators will need to complete a daily health check to ensure they are not showing any cold and flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who is. Furthermore, we will make sure all estimators have not been in close proximity to anyone who has just returned from outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
We ask customers to provide the estimator with as much information and details about the job prior to the estimate taking place. This will limit the total amount of interaction time between customers and staff.
When on site, we ask all customers and staff to wear protective face coverings during the entire estimating process. We also respectfully ask customers to maintain a distance of at least 2 meters from staff for the duration of estimate.
On Site Protocols
We will ensure that all painters are fully up to date with current health and safety requirements. This will guarantee all staff are practicing good hygiene and implementing all safety measures to limit the spread of Covid-19.
Here are some of the safety measures we will be practicing on a daily basis:
- Daily health checks for all employees before entering the home or business. This includes ensuring employees:
- Are not experiencing any flu-like symptoms
- Have not been in close proximity to anyone with flu-like symptoms
- Have not been outside of Canada or been in contact with anyone who has been outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- All employees to wear protective face coverings when in close proximity to others. This includes wearing masks upon entry and departure of your home or business.
- Maintaining a social distance of 2 meters wherever possible.
- Regular hand washing and sanitizing throughout entire duration of project. Handwashing must be done for at least 20 seconds under warm soapy water.
- Refrain from greeting with handshakes or other forms of embrace
We ask all customers to please inform us if anyone in their home or business has experienced any flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with anyone that has contracted Covid-19 in the last 14 days. Additionally, please inform us if anyone in their home or business has recently returned from outside of Canada in the last 14 days. All jobs will be postponed if this is the case. We have a very understanding rescheduling policy.
We want to thank you for cooperation in our efforts to help reduce the spread of Covid-19. We will monitor all safety guidelines provided by Health Canada and Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry to make any policy changes that may be required.